Thursday, January 27, 2011

UFC fight for the troops 2 review



Intrepid Fallen Heroes fund

Any donations before Jan.29 will allow you to get the shirt or wrist band.

Notes on the show: So I'm testing out this new format to cut out the entire note taking process. Saw Spoony's Wrestle!Wrestle! TNA review and figured his way of doing things was better. Recording myself right after watching the fights was just overall less hassle then pages of notes. Hopefully I don't get in trouble for it. I still do my research but if I can't remember something off the top of my head then it probably wasn't too important. I also want to mention that my allergies are acting up so my eyes are burning and my nose is stuffy. It's what's known around where I live as Ceder Fever. When filming this on Wed. I had a mild case but now it's to the point where I'm sneezing at least 8 times an hour. I should have it under control for this weekend.

Updates: At some point I will be taking a break from MMA reviews so I can concentrate on my game/movie reviews. I was hoping to take a break next month but there are too many good fights next month and if I'm going to bother to buy a PPV event, I might as well review it.

No comments:

Post a Comment