Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Criticizing Action: Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman



Show Notes: This is mainly a practice video to get me warmed up for when I do "Bloodsport". I like to take baby steps which is why this video is so short. I'll probably do more episodes of "Criticizing Action" which will just be a small snippet from an action movie rather then a full review. Don't worry though, "Bloodsport" will get the 20 minute treatment and I'll name full reviews something else so as not to have confusion.

I learned quite a lot from making this one and since I'm not doing the UFC fight this weekend, I'll actually be working on my "Bloodsport" review. I'm not going to give a specific time-line for when it's done (it's all written and timestamped, just need to film/edit/commentate). The one thing I liked about doing this kinda video was that I didn't have a schedule to keep like with the MMA videos so it was more relaxing to do and I didn't have to worry about fact checking since it's mainly an opinion piece.

1 comment:

  1. ray suck maaan!!! this cartoon's badass don't know what you're talking about man batwomans pink Ak is off the chain

    ReplyDelete