Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another State of the show post

It's been a while since the last update on this site so I figured now was a good time to let people know what I'm doing.

I wasn't going to do the strikeforce Henderson vs Cavalcante fight since I'm on a break so I can work on other videos but due to the recent acquisition of Strikeforce by Zuffa, I feel I need to say some things about that but it's not enough to justify a rant video so I might as well put it in a review. I'm going to begin filming this on the weekend. I'm going to film the UFC 128 PPV review as well this weekend so it's killing two birds with one stone. Expect to see the videos out sometime next week.

I have 3 side projects that I'm working on which have no real time tables attached. The Bloodsport review is SLOWLY being chipped away at and another episode of criticizing action is in the works. The third project is a special one that is more just a random video with sound bytes added in, this one will have to wait since I need to get some footage off a DVD that I don't have right now.

At some point I'm going to redesign this site so it doesn't look as cheap and be easier to navigate between the different videos (MMA review, Movie reviews, Game reviews, ect...)

That's all for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment